Raising Aspirations, Maximising Potential, Celebrating Success
At Blue Coat Church of England Academy we believe that every child deserves the opportunity to make outstanding progress.
The Academy has a pupil progress team dedicated to supporting every child to make or exceed their potential. They make comprehensive use of pupil data to highlight under-achievement and make targeted attempts to support learning.
The following members of staff are in charge of your child progress depending on which year a pupil is in.
Mrs Devlin - Assistant Principal, Pupil Progression
Mrs Athwal - Raising Standards Leader & Pupil Progress Leader (KS4)
Mr Holmes - Pupil Progress Leader (KS3)
Miss L Townsend - Pupil Progress Leader (KS5)
Mrs Napper - Student Progression Leader
Each icon below enables you to access the pages relevant to the key stage that your child is currently in. Here you will find resources and materials that you may find useful to help your child.
The webinar series is a free addition to your Elevate programme and is completely free for your parents. We’ve now set our schedule of webinars for this term to support parents as much as possible during lockdown and the dates are:
· Tuesday 9th February: Stress & Wellbeing
· Tuesday 2nd March: Preparing for Assessments
· Tuesday 23rd March: Managing Technology and Distractions
There is a Elevate’s Stress and Wellbeing webinar next Tuesday (09/02/21). The following will be discussed:
- The surprising symptoms of stress and how to identify them,
- How parents can support and stabilise their children through tougher periods,
- Strategies to manage exam and study-related stress,
- How establish and maintain a routine that protects wellbeing in lockdown.
The webinar is on Tuesday 9th February 6-7pm and registration is completely free for all parents. The registration link is: https://get.elevatecoaching.info/uk/register